Thursday, February 26, 2009

This is a problem child. I really don't know what to do about the top of the picture. I either cut it down which I don't think is gonna work. Or I fill it in with more black but that might bog the picture down. Humph... all these decisions!


I think black is the way to go just not as heavy, damn that was hard!

Later tonight I'll post today's Etsy visual artist, it's a photographer. Then I'll have to do only one a week until I find a job so I'm not so stressed out.

2 comments:

  1. are you sure it's not done already? i like the composition. your drawing is very strong, and i like your sense of confidence in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... maybe but I feel like something isn't completely balanced and my eye keeps coming back to the top. I'll figure it out I always do!
    Thank you for your kind words though, they mean a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete