Monday, February 23, 2009

Storage!


So I ran out of places to store my art supplies, this became even more difficult when my dog broken one of my plastic pencil boxes that I had gotten a long time ago. Man that dog just breaths and something breaks. So I needed to replace that and get extras for my paints, but I didn't want to replace it with more plastic. My husband suggested cigar boxes and he told me to go into Stag, which is right up the street from our home. I finally went and man was that fun. The lady who runs the store took me to the back of the store were they stack the old boxes. She told me to get whichever ones I wanted and that they were $2 for each. I ended up getting 9 boxes and she only charged me $5, what a deal. Now I have something esthetically nice and useful to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment