Sunday, February 15, 2009

Moral dilemma!

I know today I was suppose to post another artist from Etsy but this week as been a nightmare. I'm so busy that I haven't had time to paint. I pass by my paint on my way out the door and get sad at it's incompleteness (is that a work? well it should be).
But now I have a dilemma. I have refused to sign up for Myspace or Facebook for so long that it's become almost a matter of principal with me. But now I've run out of places to sign up for and put my name out there to promote my Etsy shop. Maybe I'll hold off longer.
First I need to take pictures of my other work and get it on the web. Stupid sun hasn't been out for almost the whole week and the two days it was I was either sleeping because I worked at night or busy running around town. So no pictures, but cross your fingers for me I'm off the next three days.
Tomorrow, I'll post another Etsy artist. This one is for all those who love surrealism!

1 comment:

  1. If you're not comfortable with MySpace or Facebook then don't sign up for them. I have Facebook and the amount of traffic that is generated from there is really not much in the scheme of things. They are "nice to have" but not "need to have".

    ReplyDelete