Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Short and Sweet!

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet because I'm under the weather and I really don't want to use to much of my precious energy.
My three new favorite art books:

The Watercolor Artist's Bible, The Acrylic Artist's Bible and The Sketching and Drawing Bible all by Marylin Scott.

These are essential for anyone who wants to try a new medium or expand on the one they are already working in. I found a ton of new information that isn't easily obtained. There is one on oil painting but I'm gonna wait a week til I finish reading these three.

Next, I'm looking for a good book on Color Theory. I did find this web page, which is pretty helpful. And my library has Blue and Yellow Don't Make Green. So I might be off to a good start, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment